2020 Leadership Position Nominations is Now Closed
The American Academy of Nursing will send out election information for the following volunteer leadership positions:
2020 Leadership Position Job Descriptions
Secretary (1 to be elected, 2-year term)
Board Members (3 to be elected, 2-year term)
Ethics Committee (2 to be elected, 3-year term)
Fellow Selection Committee (4 to be elected, 3-year term)
Nominating Committee (3 to be elected, 2-year term)
- Current Academy Fellows may self-nominate or nominate Fellows in good standing to be considered for the ballot.
- Nominations must be submitted by April 24, 2020, online in order to be considered by the committee for a leadership position.
- Those Fellows that have self-nominated or have been nominated by another Fellow will be asked to complete a Nominee Questionnaire Form which will be reviewed by the Nominating Committee in order to compose the 2020 slate of candidates. The Nominee Questionnaire is due by May 1, 2020.
- Not all nominees will be slated for the ballot.
- Nominees will be notified regarding if they have been slated or not by mid-June.
- The 2020 Election Ballot is scheduled to be sent to Fellows in good standing in July.
Please note: It is important that the nominee have regular access to email as a good deal of communication is done electronically.
If you have questions, please contact Claire Holland, Member Engagement Coordinator, via email at email@example.com
or via phone (202) 777-1176.