National Academy of Medicine Nurse Scholar-in-Residence
The NAM Nurse Scholar-in-Residence, sponsored by AAN, ANA and ANF provides a year-long leadership opportunity in health policy at the National Academy of Medicine (NAM). It is designed as an immersion experience to facilitate nurse leaders to engage in a prominent role in health policy development at the national level and to interact with other health fellows and scholars.
Click here for the 2017-2018 Call for Applications. The deadline for applications is April 30, 2017.
- 2015 - Suzanne Bakken, PhD, RN, FAAN
- 2014 - Sally S. Cohen, PhD, RN, FAAN
- 2013 - Beatrice J. Kalisch, PhD, RN, FAAN
- 2012 - Marla E. Salmon, ScD, RN, FAAN
- 2010 - Pamela F. Cipriano, PhD, RN, NEA-BC, FAAN
- 2009 - Julie A. Fairman, PhD, RN, FAAN
- 2008 - Mary E. Evans, RN, PhD, FAAN
- 2007 - Carolyn Williams, PhD, RN, FAAN
- 2006 - Ada Sue Hinshaw, PhD, RN, FAAN
- 2005 - Jacquelyn C. Campbell, PhD, RN, FAAN
- 2004 - Veronica D. Feeg, PhD, RN, FAAN
- 2003 - Angela Barron McBride, PhD, RN, FAAN
- 2002 - Bonnie M. Jennings, DNSc, RN, FAAN