- Conference Videos and Slides
- Living Legends Ceremony Videos (including the President's & Civitas Award presentations)
The American Academy of Nursing annual policy conference will identify ways nurses are transforming health and building a better care delivery system. This three day conference will showcase the extraordinary work nurses are undertaking to drive policy changes that meet the health needs of individuals and populations. Transforming Health: Driving Policy highlights nursing initiatives that are transforming health, leading change, and influencing policy and ultimately improving the nation’s health.
- Examine how the relationship between building health communities and the social indicators of health has an impact on the generation and implementation of policy strategies to improve the health of the public.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of health care organization and agency collaboration on implementation of health care policy.
- Incorporate healthy behavior into the meeting lifestyle.