38th Annual Meeting & Conference
- Frame nursing’s long-standing contribution to health promotion as a critical component of health reform;
- Showcase evidence-based innovations in health promotion across the lifespan for their relevance in meeting public need;
- Evaluate ways that health promotion can infuse and direct local, regional, and national policy agendas; and
- Stimulate ideas for expanding research and innovation in health promotion.
Performance Measurement: Strategic Imperatives for Nursing
The 2011 Pre-Conference examines the strategic imperatives for performance measurement and highlights the need for policy and positions that benefit from the insight and expertise of Academy experts on quality.
2011 Pre-Conference Objectives:
- Identifying critical issues and gaps in performance measures required to demonstrate nursing’s contributions to quality, safety, costs, and outcomes;
- Examining the state of performance measures for care coordination and outcomes across the care continuum and recommendations for future development; and
- Analyzing sources of demand and key stakeholders for Academy policy/positions related to performance measurement across the continuum of care.
Return to Academy Events