- Onsite Program
- Living Legends Program
- Commemorative Program
- Click here to take the conference evaluation
Thursday, October 15
Living Legend Sponsor Videos
- Diane Billings, EdD, RN, FAAN
- Marylin Dodd, PhD, RN, FAAN
- Fannie Gaston-Johansson, PhD, RN, FAAN
- Marie Manthey, MNA, PhD(hon), FRCN, FAAN
- Afaf Meleis, PhD, DRps(hon), FAAN
Friday, October 16
Saturday, October 17
- Download the "2015 Academy E-Posters" app on your mobile device to view the e-posters presented at the policy conference.
- Click here for step-by-step guide to using the app.
About the conference
The American Academy of Nursing annual policy conference will identify ways nurses are transforming health and building a better care delivery system. This three day conference will showcase the extraordinary work nurses are undertaking to drive policy changes that meet the health needs of individuals and populations. Transforming Health, Driving Policy highlights nursing initiatives that are transforming health, leading change, and influencing policy and ultimately improving the nation’s health.
- Examine opportunities for nurse leadership and their impact on policy that influences implementation of healthcare reform and addresses factors affecting the health of populations.
- Analyze cross-disciplinary efforts involving nurse leadership to develop and implement health policy within a variety of organizations.
- Incorporate healthy behavior into the meeting lifestyle.